Badger Fly Fishers, a local non profit fly fishing club
● Join us at one of our monthly meetings – Sept. to May. We meet at the Maple Tree Supper Club in McFarland,WI. Join us for dinner at 6pm; meetings begin promptly at 7pm.
● The February meeting will feature Luke Kavajecz discussing some of the great fishing available on Chequamagon Bay near Green Bay. This will be on the 26th of February, at the Maple Tree in McFarland. Supper and conversation at 6:00, meeting starts at 7:00.
● The Badgers would like to thank everyone for making the “Spring Opener” a great success. The presentations from Pat Ehler’s were fantastic, the quality of the vendors, the talented fly tiers, the great bucket raffle prizes and auction items. This along with all of the great attendees made this a wonderful day – Thank You! The picture on the right shows Curt Diehl passing on the “Joan Wulff Conservation Award” to the next recipient, Tim Landwehr.
● The Fly Fishing Film Tour “F3T” will be at the Barrymore Theatre March 6th, at 7:00 PM
● The International Fly Fishing Film Tour “IF4T” will be at the Bavarian Bierhaus in Milwaukee on April 18th, at 7:00 PM. Tickets available at “The Fly Fishers”
● The latest information on the Aquila mine issues – download a pdf. CLICK HERE
● The madflycasters has started their series of winter fly tying events called “Drinking with scissors”. These are fun events where you can drink a fine beer, tie some flies, and talk to other people who are also tying flies. There is more information on their Facebook page. If you don’t have Facebook, here are some of the scheduled events.
● February 21st, ALT Brew, 6:00 PM
● Read our monthly newsletter
● To join the Badger Fly Fishers – see the membership page