Come Join Us!
● Join us at one of our monthly meetings – Sept. to May.
We meet at the Maple Tree Supper Club in McFarland,WI. Join us for dinner at 6pm; meetings begin promptly at 7pm.
● Charlie Piette, shop mannager for “Tightlines has agreed to do a presentation called, “Wadefishing for Bonefish”. As a Wisconsin native, Charlie’s fishing experience is best described as “eclectic”. He pursues most seasonal bounties the land of beer and cheese has to offer, with some favorites being spring creek trout, river smallmouth, and lake-run browns. This desire for fishing variety combined with a serious travel bug has also lead him to various locales in the Pacific Northwest, Rocky West, and the Bahamas. This will be on November 27th, at the Maple Tree in McFarland, starting at 7:00.
● Stay up to date with the latest on the Menominee river fight against the “Back 40” mine. Check out this video from Tim Landwehr at “Video” Or buy one of these awesome T-shirts,(only $25.00) all proceeds go to fight the mine.
● The WSMA will have Steve Vance, a professor from UW Platteville,doing a talk on “Fly Fishing the Yucaton Peninsula”. This will be on November 21st, at the Maple Tree in McFarland, starting at 7:00.
● Jim Romberg, along with many other famous fly fishers, including Jimmy Carter, favorite flies are featured in a new book ‘Americas Favorite flies”. The proceeds of the book help fund the work to make waters continually healthier through the Native Fish Society, and the James River Association. There is also a poster available showing the flies. Click “here” to go directly to the website.
● Read our monthly newsletter
● To join the Badger Fly Fishers – see the membership page