Come Join Us!
● Join us at one of our monthly meetings – Sept. to May.
We meet at the Maple Tree Supper Club in McFarland,WI. Join us for dinner at 6pm; meetings begin promptly at 7pm.
●On May 22nd, we will be having our monthly meeting at the Maple Tree in McFarland. Paul Mauer will do a presentation on “Pan Fishing” . His preferred method of chasing fish is with a fly rod, hand tied flies, and a float tube. This will be our last monthly meeting until September.
● Congratulations goes out to Kip Veith for winning the “Orvis Guide of the Year” award. You may know him from Wildwood Float Trips out of Monticello, MN. This is a prestigious award for one of our local guides.
● A detailed report on the work done by The Harry and Laura Nohr chapter of Trout Unlimited on the Blue River can be downloaded here.Click here to download the PDF
●Orvis of Madison has free fly fishing lessons starting in April – contact the store to sign up or use the link on their website. 608-831-3181
● Read our monthly newsletter
● To join the Badger Fly Fishers – see the membership page