Come Join Us!
● Join us at one of our monthly meetings – Sept. to May.
We meet at the Maple Tree Supper Club in McFarland,WI. Join us for dinner at 6pm; meetings begin promptly at 7pm.
● Abe Downs, an Orvis endorsed guide, and owner of “Great Northern Fly Fishing” on the upper Wisconsin River, will be doing an exciting presentation on “Fly fishing the North and Central Wisconsin River”. This will be on October 23rd, at the Maple Tree in McFarland, starting at 7:00.
● The WI Smallmouth Alliance will have their monthly meeting on NE WI Smallmouth rivers and fishing. This will be about the the Menominee river, the Fox, the Peshtigo, and the Oconto. Mike D’Nofrio from the WDNR will be talking about this, and answering questions on October 17th, at the Maple Tree in McFarland, starting at 7:00.
● Stay up to date with the latest on the Menominee river fight against the “Back 40” mine. Check out this video from Tim Landwehr at “Video” Or buy one of these awesome T-shirts,(only $25.00) all proceeds go to fight the mine.
● Jim Romberg, along with many other famous fly fishers, including Jimmy Carter, favorite flies are featured in a new book ‘Americas Favorite flies”. The proceeds of the book help fund the work to make waters continually healthier through the Native Fish Society, and the James River Association. There is also a poster available showing the flies. Click “here” to go directly to the website.
● Read our monthly newsletter
● To join the Badger Fly Fishers – see the membership page