Come Join Us!
● Join us at one of our monthly meetings – Sept. to May.
We meet at the Maple Tree Supper Club in McFarland,WI. Join us for dinner at 6pm; meetings begin promptly at 7pm.
● Our fall evening meetings start again with Jason Randall as our speaker on September 25th, you may remember him from our Spring Opener. Once again we will be meeting at the Maple Tree in McFarland, starting at 7:00. The topic will be ” When all else fails, catching trout on slow days.”
●There is a multitude of things going on with the “Back Forty” mine near the Menominee River.
*For updates on the “Back Forty” mine project – click this link. Back Forty
*For a video from Gary Besaw -click this link. Gary Besaw
*For a video from Deb Skubal -click this link. Deb Skubal
*For a video from Tim Landwehr -click this link. Tim Landwehr
●The Badger Fly Fishers have been spending money again:
-$2500.00 to the Harry and Laura Nohr chapter to continue their fine work on the Blue River.
-$600.00 to the Roger Lapenter Chequamegon Bay Fund.
-$750.00 to the Menominee River fund to offset costs to fight the “Back Forty Mine” project.
-$250.00 to the River Alliance of Wisconsin.
● For an interesting article on the dangerous effects of fishing for nested bass-click this link. Nesting Bass
● Read our monthly newsletter
● To join the Badger Fly Fishers – see the membership page