Come Join Us!
● Join us at one of our monthly meetings – Sept. to May.
We meet at the Maple Tree Supper Club in McFarland,WI. Join us for dinner at 6pm; meetings begin promptly at 7pm.
● A big “Thank You!!!” to everybody that made our spring opener a huge success. This includes all the attendees, vendors, fly tyer’s, Jason Randall, and of course – American Family for the fine accomodations.
● February 22nd – The Madison Fly casters Club will be Having their 2nd “Drinking with Scissors” event at Wisconsin Brewing Company 6 – 9 PM. Bring your vise, some materials, and a desire to talk and tie.
●February 27th, we will be having our monthly meeting at the Maple Tree in McFarland. Todd Polacek will be our featured speaker.
●Mike Burda, one of our members, was recognized for his work, and dedication with “Project Healing Waters” by GHC and was presented an award. “Click Here to watch the short video“
● Read our monthly newsletter
● To join the Badger Fly Fishers – see the membership page