Come Join Us!
● Join us at one of our monthly meetings – Sept. to May.
We meet at the Maple Tree Supper Club in McFarland,WI. Join us for dinner at 6pm; meetings begin promptly at 7pm.
●March 27th, we will be having our monthly meeting at the Maple Tree in McFarland. Kyle Zempel, from “Black Earth Angling” will be doing a presentation called, Experience the “Crash”.
● A big “Thank You!!!” to everybody that made our spring opener a huge success. This includes all the attendees, vendors, fly tyer’s, Jason Randall, and of course – American Family for the fine accomodations.
● The Harry and Laura Nohr chapter of Trout Unlimited have released a detailed pdf download of their work on Pompey Pillar creek.Click here to download the PDF
●The Mad City Flycasters will be having another “Drinking with Scissors” event. It will be on March 29th, 7 to 10 PM at The New Bloom Bake Shop on Monroe Street.
●Mike Burda, one of our members, was recognized for his work, and dedication with “Project Healing Waters” by GHC and was presented an award. “Click Here to watch the short video“
● Read our monthly newsletter
● To join the Badger Fly Fishers – see the membership page