Come Join Us!
● Join us at one of our monthly meetings – Sept. to May.
We meet at the Maple Tree Supper Club in McFarland,WI. Join us for dinner at 6pm; meetings begin promptly at 7pm.
● The December meeting will be on the Tuesday, the 13th at the Maple Tree. It is our combined holiday party with the Smallmouth Alliance. Cocktails start at 6:00, supper starts at 6:30 and will be served family style, the presentation starts at 7:00. Sumner Matteson, will be the guest speaker that evening. “Tales from the Trail. Restoring Trumpeter Swans to Wisconsin”
● Important update on the Back Forty Mine on the UP’s Menominee River at Back-Forty-Mine-Decision
● The January meeting will feature local guide – Jim Bartelt. Just a reminder that February 11th is our spring opener. Jason Randall will be our guest speaker at the American Center.
● Read our monthly newsletter
● To join the Badger Fly Fishers – see the membership page